Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GERBIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GERBIL exist?
Definitions of GERBIL in dictionaries:
- noun - small Old World burrowing desert rodent with long soft pale fur and hind legs adapted for leaping
- Any of various small, mouselike rodents of the genus Gerbillus and related genera of arid regions of Africa and Asia Minor, having long hind legs and a long tail.
- The Mongolian gerbil (Meriones unguiculatus), having large dark eyes and a long furry tail and often kept as a pet.
- n - a burrowing rodent
There are 6 letters in GERBIL: B E G I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GERBIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GERBIL plus a wildcard: GERBIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GERBIL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GERBIL
- Filegerbil.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- gerbil Dierenarts-dierenkliniek
- gerbil Image - gerbil Picture Graphic & Photo
- When gerbils Become Ill Pet News Network PNN FREE Pet Social ...
- gerbils Buying gerbils
- So clearly Ericais a Nerd gerbil. This is what that basically looks ...
- gerbils Mongolian gerbils
- ... de Mongoolse gerbil wordt verreweg het meest als huisdier gehouden