Scrabble word: GILBERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GILBERT exist?
Definitions of GILBERT in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns
- noun - a librettist who was a collaborator with Sir Arthur Sullivan in a famous series of comic operettas (1836-1911)
- noun - English court physician noted for his studies of terrestrial magnetism (1540-1603)
- noun - English navigator who in 1583 established in Newfoundland the first English colony in North America (1539-1583)
- noun - United States architect who influenced the development of the skyscraper (1859-1934)
- The centimeter-gram-second electromagnetic unit of magnetomotive force, equal to 4 π ampere-turn.
- noun - a unit of magnetomotive force