Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GILBERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GILBERT exist?
Definitions of GILBERT in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns
- noun - a librettist who was a collaborator with Sir Arthur Sullivan in a famous series of comic operettas (1836-1911)
- noun - English court physician noted for his studies of terrestrial magnetism (1540-1603)
- noun - English navigator who in 1583 established in Newfoundland the first English colony in North America (1539-1583)
- noun - United States architect who influenced the development of the skyscraper (1859-1934)
- The centimeter-gram-second electromagnetic unit of magnetomotive force, equal to 4 π ampere-turn.
- noun - a unit of magnetomotive force
There are 7 letters in GILBERT: B E G I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GILBERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GILBERT plus a wildcard: GILBERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GILBERT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GILBERT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.