Scrabble word: GIRL
Is GIRL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GIRL in dictionaries:
- noun - a young woman
- noun - a youthful female person
- noun - a female human offspring
- noun - a girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved
- noun - a friendly informal reference to a grown woman
- A female child.
- An immature or inexperienced woman, especially a young woman.
- A daughter: our youngest girl.
- A grown woman: a night out with the girls.
- A female who comes from or belongs to a particular place: a city girl.
- A female servant, such as a maid.
- A female sweetheart: cadets escorting their girls to the ball.
- noun - a young person
There are 4 letters in GIRL: G I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIRL
Click to search all anagrams of GIRL plus a wildcard: GIRL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIRL
Images for GIRL
Lookup in Wiki for GIRL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.