Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EBBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EBBING exist?
Definitions of EBBING in dictionaries:
- noun - a gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number)
- verb - flow back or recede
- verb - hem in fish with stakes and nets so as to prevent them from going back into the sea with the ebb
- verb - fall away or decline
- v - to move back or away
There are 6 letters in EBBING: B B E G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EBBING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EBBING plus a wildcard: EBBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EBBING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EBBING
- ebbingebbing in context in the given context the word ebbing means ...
- ebbing - statistics analysis name meaning list of firstnames for ...
- ebbing 2002
- Anita ebbing - Dagmarr
- Roland ebbing (Neanderthal Museum)
- Cathrine ebbing er overlege ved Kvinneklinikken p Haukeland ...
- Anita ebbing Venray Exposities Uitagenda Limburg
- Bckerei ebbing
- An alternative (dont get both) to ebbings General Chemistry is ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.