Scrabble word: WEBBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEBBING exist?
Definitions of WEBBING in dictionaries:
- noun - something forming a web (as between the toes of birds)
- noun - a narrow closely woven tape
- noun - a strong fabric woven in strips
- verb - construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- A strong, narrow, closely woven fabric used especially for seat belts and harnesses or in upholstery.
- Something forming a web.
- noun - a woven strip of fiber
There are 7 letters in WEBBING: B B E G I N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEBBING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEBBING plus a wildcard: WEBBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEBBING
Images for WEBBING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.