Scrabble word: WEBBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEBBING exist?
Definitions of WEBBING in dictionaries:
- noun - something forming a web (as between the toes of birds)
- noun - a narrow closely woven tape
- noun - a strong fabric woven in strips
- noun - an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving
- noun - an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
- noun - the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- noun - an interconnected system of things or people
- noun - computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol
- noun - a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven)
- noun - membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
- A strong, narrow, closely woven fabric used especially for seat belts and harnesses or in upholstery.
- Something forming a web.
- noun - a woven strip of fiber