Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIB
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIB exist?
Definitions of BIB in dictionaries:
- noun - top part of an apron
- noun - a napkin tied under the chin of a child while eating
- verb - drink moderately but regularly
- A piece of cloth or plastic secured under the chin and worn, especially by small children, to protect the clothing while eating.
- The part of an apron or pair of overalls worn over the chest.
- Bibbed overalls worn while skiing.
- verb - to drink alcoholic beverages
There are 3 letters in BIB: B B I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIB plus a wildcard: BIB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIB
Images for BIB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.