Scrabble word: BIB
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIB exist?
Definitions of BIB in dictionaries:
- noun - top part of an apron
- noun - a napkin tied under the chin of a child while eating
- verb - drink moderately but regularly
- A piece of cloth or plastic secured under the chin and worn, especially by small children, to protect the clothing while eating.
- The part of an apron or pair of overalls worn over the chest.
- Bibbed overalls worn while skiing.
- verb - to drink alcoholic beverages