Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BENIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENIGN exist?
Definitions of BENIGN in dictionaries:
- adj - not dangerous to health
- adj - pleasant and beneficial in nature or influence
- adj - kindness of disposition or manner
- Of a kind and gentle disposition.
- Showing gentleness and mildness.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_F.
- Of no danger to health; not recurrent or progressive; not malignant: a benign tumor.
- adj - having a gentle, giving nature
- n - a class of similar or related objects or individuals
There are 6 letters in BENIGN: B E G I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BENIGN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENIGN plus a wildcard: BENIGN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENIGN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BENIGN
- Scripps Health - benign ear cyst or tumor
- Diagram 1. benign tumor vs Malignant Tumor
- Filebenign gastric ulcer 1.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- image of benign tumor
- The symptoms of a brain tumor often are the same as those of other ...
- benign prostatic hyperplasia Pictures benign prostatic hyperplasia ...
- Is it a benign Skin Lesion (Sun Spot Liver Spot Seborrheic Keratosis ...
- benign Tumors Can Be Treated Or Can Be Left To Disrupt Our Lives ...
- benign rectal growth - C0012957 - enlarged
- Dr Schillings Net Health Book - Skin Moles and Skin Cancer
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.