Scrabble word: BENDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENDING exist?
Definitions of BENDING in dictionaries:
- noun - movement that causes the formation of a curve
- noun - the property of being bent or deflected
- noun - the act of bending something
- verb - form a curve
- verb - change direction
- verb - cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
- verb - bend a joint
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 7 letters in BENDING: B D E G I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BENDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENDING plus a wildcard: BENDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENDING
Images for BENDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.