Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENDING exist?
Definitions of ENDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the end of a word (a suffix or inflectional ending or final morpheme)
- noun - the act of ending something
- noun - the point in time at which something ends
- noun - event whose occurrence ends something
- noun - the last section of a communication
- verb - have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense
- verb - bring to an end or halt
- verb - be the end of
- verb - put an end to
- A conclusion or termination.
- A concluding part; a finale: a happy ending.
- The final morpheme added to a word base to make an inflectional form, such as -ed in walked.
There are 6 letters in ENDING: D E G I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENDING plus a wildcard: ENDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENDING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.