Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENDING exist?
Definitions of TENDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - have care of or look after
- verb - manage or run
- adj - (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
- v - to be disposed or inclined
There are 7 letters in TENDING: D E G I N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENDING plus a wildcard: TENDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENDING
- tending to the ColonyKate Brown Photography
- Filetending crops at Wind River Agency - NARA - 293374.jpg ...
- Experimental Theology Politics as Demon Possession
- want to be on Manhunt because he was on Manhunt. I want to meet men ...
- tending the herd of Camelgoats pictures
- white-background-2-of-17 - tending to it
- Best Bartending Classes In The Baltimore Area CBS Baltimore
- Winslow Homer Shepherdess tending Sheep Painting - iPaintingsforsale ...
- tending to Grey Gardens
- tending a Broken Heart on Valentines Day Lessons of Love and ...