Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TINGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINGE exist?
Definitions of TINGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a slight but appreciable amount
- noun - a pale or subdued color
- verb - affect as in thought or feeling
- verb - color lightly
- To apply a trace of color to; tint.
- To affect slightly, as with a contrasting quality: “The air was blowy and tinged with rain” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- A small amount of a color incorporated or added.
- A slight added element, property, or influence: a tinge of regret.
- verb - to apply a trace of color to
There are 5 letters in TINGE: E G I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TINGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TINGE plus a wildcard: TINGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TINGE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TINGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.