Scrabble word: TINGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINGE exist?
Definitions of TINGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a slight but appreciable amount
- noun - a pale or subdued color
- verb - affect as in thought or feeling
- verb - color lightly
- To apply a trace of color to; tint.
- To affect slightly, as with a contrasting quality: “The air was blowy and tinged with rain” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- A small amount of a color incorporated or added.
- A slight added element, property, or influence: a tinge of regret.
- verb - to apply a trace of color to