Scrabble word: TINGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINGLE exist?
Definitions of TINGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- noun - a somatic sensation as from many tiny prickles
- verb - cause a stinging or tingling sensation
- To have a prickling, stinging sensation, as from cold, a sharp slap, or excitement: tingled all over with joy.
- To cause to tingle.
- verb - to cause a prickly, stinging sensation
There are 6 letters in TINGLE: E G I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TINGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TINGLE plus a wildcard: TINGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TINGLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TINGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.