Scrabble word: LIGHTEN
Is LIGHTEN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LIGHTEN in dictionaries:
- verb - make more cheerful
- verb - reduce the weight on
- verb - become more cheerful
- verb - make lighter or brighter
- verb - become lighter
- verb - alleviate or remove (pressure or stress) or make less oppressive
- To make light or lighter; illuminate or brighten.
- To make (a color) lighter.
- To enlighten.
- To become lighter; brighten.
- To be luminous; shine.
- To give off flashes of lightning.
- To make less heavy.
- To lessen the oppressiveness, trouble, or severity of.
- To relieve of cares or worries; gladden.
- To become less in weight.
- To become less oppressive, troublesome, or severe.
- To become cheerful.
- verb - to reduce the weight of
There are 7 letters in LIGHTEN: E G H I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGHTEN
Click to search all anagrams of LIGHTEN plus a wildcard: LIGHTEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGHTEN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGHTEN
Lookup in Wiki for LIGHTEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.