Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LENGTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LENGTH exist?
Definitions of LENGTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the linear extent in space from one end to the other
- noun - continuance in time
- noun - the property of being the extent of something from beginning to end
- noun - size of the gap between two places
- noun - a section of something that is long and narrow
- The state, quality, or fact of being long.
- The measurement of the extent of something along its greatest dimension: the length of the boat.
- A piece, often of a standard size, that is normally measured along its greatest dimension: a length of cloth.
- A measure used as a unit to estimate distances: won the race by a length.
- Extent or distance from beginning to end: the length of a novel; the length of a journey.
- The amount of time between specified moments; the duration: the length of a meeting.
- Often lengths.
- The duration of a vowel.
- The duration of a syllable.
- The vertical extent of a garment.
- After some time; eventually: At length we arrived at our destination.
- For a considerable time; fully: spoke at length about the court ruling.
- noun - the longer or longest dimension of an object
There are 6 letters in LENGTH: E G H L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LENGTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LENGTH plus a wildcard: LENGTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LENGTH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LENGTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.