Scrabble word: LENGTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LENGTH exist?
Definitions of LENGTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the linear extent in space from one end to the other
- noun - continuance in time
- noun - the property of being the extent of something from beginning to end
- noun - size of the gap between two places
- noun - a section of something that is long and narrow
- The state, quality, or fact of being long.
- The measurement of the extent of something along its greatest dimension: the length of the boat.
- A piece, often of a standard size, that is normally measured along its greatest dimension: a length of cloth.
- A measure used as a unit to estimate distances: won the race by a length.
- Extent or distance from beginning to end: the length of a novel; the length of a journey.
- The amount of time between specified moments; the duration: the length of a meeting.
- Often lengths.
- The duration of a vowel.
- The duration of a syllable.
- The vertical extent of a garment.
- After some time; eventually: At length we arrived at our destination.
- For a considerable time; fully: spoke at length about the court ruling.
- noun - the longer or longest dimension of an object