Scrabble word: LENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LENT exist?
Definitions of LENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of 40 weekdays from Ash Wednesday to Holy Saturday
- verb - bestow a quality on
- verb - give temporarily
- verb - have certain characteristics of qualities for something
- The 40 weekdays from Ash Wednesday until Easter observed by Christians as a season of fasting and penitence in preparation for Easter.
- adj - to give the temporary use of [v LENT, LENDING, LENDS] : LENDABLE
There are 4 letters in LENT: E L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LENT plus a wildcard: LENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LENT
Images for LENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.