Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LENT exist?
Definitions of LENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of 40 weekdays from Ash Wednesday to Holy Saturday
- The 40 weekdays from Ash Wednesday until Easter observed by Christians as a season of fasting and penitence in preparation for Easter.
- adj - to give the temporary use of [v LENT, LENDING, LENDS] : LENDABLE
There are 4 letters in LENT: E L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LENT plus a wildcard: LENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LENT
Images for LENT
- lenten Season Newport Presbyterian Church
- study for lent St Andrews Anglican Church St Andrews Centre ...
- Someone once asked me Why do you Methodists celebrate lent
- FileMaribor lent.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Blue Eyed Ennis lent 2011 On The Way
- Musings from a Theo-Geek When Did lent Become Protestant
- lent not just another 4 letter word Reflections
- SITE REVIEWS lentEN RESOURCES
- The Bright Sadness Of lent
- Inspiration in Jesus Name A lesson on fasting in lent
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.