Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELINT exist?
Definitions of ELINT in dictionaries:
- noun - intelligence derived from electromagnetic radiations from foreign sources (other than radioactive sources)
- n - the gathering of intelligence by electronic devices
There are 5 letters in ELINT: E I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELINT plus a wildcard: ELINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELINT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELINT
- NSA Data Reduction indicating the elint information to be derived ...
- elint Proficiency Trainer Fact Sheet
- Warsaw Pact Russian Emitter Locating Systems elint Systems
- BLUEMOON elint
- elint SYSTEM VERA E
- 700 Modern SIGNIT and elint Aircraft (Various)
- Kvant 1L222 Avtobaza elint System
- Marlborough Communications Limited Advanced innovative electronic ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.