Scrabble word: ENTAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENTAIL exist?
Definitions of ENTAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - land received by fee tail
- noun - the act of entailing property
- verb - have as a logical consequence
- verb - impose, involve, or imply as a necessary accompaniment or result
- verb - limit the inheritance of property to a specific class of heirs
- To have, impose, or require as a necessary accompaniment or consequence: an investment that entailed high risk.
- To limit the inheritance of (property) to a specified succession of heirs.
- To bestow or impose on a person or a specified succession of heirs.
- The act of entailing, especially property.
- The state of being entailed.
- An entailed estate.
- A predetermined order of succession, as to an estate or to an office.
- Something transmitted as if by unalterable inheritance.
- verb - to restrict the inheritance of to a specified line of heirs
There are 6 letters in ENTAIL: A E I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENTAIL plus a wildcard: ENTAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENTAIL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENTAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.