Scrabble word: ENTAILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENTAILS exist?
Definitions of ENTAILS in dictionaries:
- noun - land received by fee tail
- noun - the act of entailing property
- verb - have as a logical consequence
- verb - impose, involve, or imply as a necessary accompaniment or result
- verb - limit the inheritance of property to a specific class of heirs
- verb - to restrict the inheritance of to a specified line of heirs
There are 7 letters in ENTAILS: A E I L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTAILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENTAILS plus a wildcard: ENTAILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENTAILS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENTAILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.