Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEAST exist?
Definitions of LEAST in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is of no importance
- adj - the superlative of `little' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by `the'
- adv - used to form the superlative
- Lowest in importance or rank.
- Smallest in magnitude or degree.
- Superlative of little.
- According to the lowest possible assessment; not less than: waited at least an hour.
- In any event; anyway: You might at least answer.
- noun - something that is smallest in size or degree
There are 5 letters in LEAST: A E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEAST plus a wildcard: LEAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEAST
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.