Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAXEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAXEST exist?
Definitions of LAXEST in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in rigor or strictness
- adj - pronounced with muscles of the tongue and jaw relatively relaxed (e.g., the vowel sound in `bet')
- adj - lacking in strength or firmness or resilience
- adj - emptying easily or excessively
- adj - not strict or stringent
- n - a vowel articulated with relatively relaxed muscles
There are 6 letters in LAXEST: A E L S T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAXEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAXEST plus a wildcard: LAXEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAXEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAXEST
- Vermont has the laxest gun control laws in the country. It also has ...
- 1965-1967 Road & Track Magazines Collectors Weekly
- saiga forearm ergonomic forearm crutches vein bursts in ...
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- How To Save 1.5 Trillion in Health Costs Annually Cleaner Vehicle ...
- Anti-Smoking Battles Are Heating Up Around the World Business on ...
- Clocks and Watches Valentine Gift david February 2 2011 855 pm