Scrabble word: EXALT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXALT exist?
Definitions of EXALT in dictionaries:
- verb - praise, glorify, or honor
- verb - fill with sublime emotion
- verb - heighten or intensify
- verb - raise in rank, character, or status
- To raise in rank, character, or status; elevate: exalted the shepherd to the rank of grand vizier.
- To glorify, praise, or honor.
- To increase the effect or intensity of; heighten: works of art that exalt the imagination.
- To fill with sublime emotion; elate.
- adj - to move to a higher position [v RAISED, RAISING, RAISES] : RAISABLE