Scrabble word: EXALT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXALT exist?
Definitions of EXALT in dictionaries:
- verb - praise, glorify, or honor
- verb - fill with sublime emotion
- verb - heighten or intensify
- verb - raise in rank, character, or status
- To raise in rank, character, or status; elevate: exalted the shepherd to the rank of grand vizier.
- To glorify, praise, or honor.
- To increase the effect or intensity of; heighten: works of art that exalt the imagination.
- To fill with sublime emotion; elate.
- adj - to move to a higher position [v RAISED, RAISING, RAISES] : RAISABLE
There are 5 letters in EXALT: A E L T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXALT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXALT plus a wildcard: EXALT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXALT
Images for EXALT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.