Scrabble word: LATEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATEX exist?
Definitions of LATEX in dictionaries:
- noun - a milky exudate from certain plants that coagulates on exposure to air
- noun - a water-base paint that has a latex binder
- The colorless or milky sap of certain plants, such as the poinsettia or milkweed, that coagulates on exposure to air.
- An emulsion of rubber or plastic globules in water, used in paints, adhesives, and various synthetic rubber products.
- Latex paint.
- noun - a milky liquid of certain plants
There are 5 letters in LATEX: A E L T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LATEX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LATEX plus a wildcard: LATEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LATEX
Images for LATEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.