Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TAXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAXES exist?
Definitions of TAXES in dictionaries:
- noun - charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government
- verb - levy a tax on
- verb - set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- verb - use to the limit
- verb - make a charge against or accuse
- v - to place a tax (a charge imposed by authority for public purposes) on
There are 5 letters in TAXES: A E S T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAXES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAXES plus a wildcard: TAXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAXES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAXES
- When Falling Denver Home Values Dont Add Up to Your taxes Appeal
- Should oil companies pay higher taxes Prof Ho explains the economics ...
- Why do we ..... Why Do We Pay taxes
- taxes are central to any national election more so with the 2012 race ...
- Two years ago I became a fan of e-filing my income taxes. I finally ...
- Royalty-Free (RF) taxes Clipart Illustration by Ron Leishman - Stock ...
- Your companys taxes and why it matters project 33
- ... tax time The deadline for filing your 2010 taxes is April 30 2011