Scrabble word: TAXES
Is TAXES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TAXES in dictionaries:
- noun - charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government
- noun - a locomotor response toward or away from an external stimulus by a motile (and usually simple) organism
- noun - the surgical procedure of manually restoring a displaced body part
- verb - levy a tax on
- verb - set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- verb - use to the limit
- verb - make a charge against or accuse
- verb - to place a tax (a charge imposed by authority for public purposes) on
There are 5 letters in TAXES: A E S T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAXES
Click to search all anagrams of TAXES plus a wildcard: TAXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAXES
Images for TAXES
Lookup in Wiki for TAXES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.