In which Scrabble dictionary does STALE exist?
Definitions of STALE in dictionaries:
- verb -
urinate, of cattle and horses
- adj -
lacking freshness, palatability, or showing deterioration from age
- adj -
lacking originality or spontaneity
Having lost freshness, effervescence, or palatability: stale bread; stale air.
See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_T.
Impaired in efficacy, vigor, or spirit, as from inactivity or boredom.
Having lost effectiveness or force through lack of exercise or action.
The urine of certain animals, especially horses and camels.
- adv -
not fresh [adj STALER, STALEST] : STALELY
There are 5 letters in STALE: A E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STALE plus a wildcard: STALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STALE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STALE
- Archive for category stale Bread
- Filestale bread.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- stale Peppers Grab Bag ArtPatient
- The Wonders of stale Bread - NYTimes.com
- Kindle Afresh Pauls encouragement to Timothy Treasure Contained
- stale Site Content
- Stock image of stale bread on a white background
- ... stock images stale Bread crisderaud January - 18 - 2010 (45
- stale Sandbech Full Part 2012 SnowBox
- Ask The Headhunter Nick Corcodilos stale-bread
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.