Scrabble word: TEASEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEASEL exist?
Definitions of TEASEL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several herbs of the genus Dipsacus native to the Old World having flower heads surrounded by spiny bracts
- Any of several plants of the genus Dipsacus, native to the Old World, having flower heads surrounded by spiny bracts.
- The bristly flower head of D.
- A wire device used to produce a napped surface.
- verb - to raise a soft surface on fabric with a bristly flower head
There are 6 letters in TEASEL: A E E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEASEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEASEL plus a wildcard: TEASEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEASEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TEASEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.