Scrabble word: TEASEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEASEL exist?
Definitions of TEASEL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several herbs of the genus Dipsacus native to the Old World having flower heads surrounded by spiny bracts
- Any of several plants of the genus Dipsacus, native to the Old World, having flower heads surrounded by spiny bracts.
- The bristly flower head of D.
- A wire device used to produce a napped surface.
- verb - to raise a soft surface on fabric with a bristly flower head