Scrabble word: LEANEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEANEST exist?
Definitions of LEANEST in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking excess flesh
- adj - lacking in mineral content or combustible material
- adj - containing little excess
- adj - not profitable or prosperous
- adv - having little fat [adj LEANER, LEANEST] : LEANLY
- verb - to deviate from a vertical position
There are 7 letters in LEANEST: A E E L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEANEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEANEST plus a wildcard: LEANEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEANEST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEANEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.