Scrabble word: SLANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLANT exist?
Definitions of SLANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a biased way of looking at or presenting something
- noun - degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- verb - lie obliquely
- verb - present with a bias
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - heel over
- To give a direction other than perpendicular or horizontal to; make diagonal; cause to slope: She slants her letters from upper right to lower left.
- To have or go in a direction other than perpendicular or horizontal; slope.
- A line, plane, course, or direction that is other than perpendicular or horizontal; a slope.
- A sloping thing or piece of ground.
- A virgule.
- A personal point of view or opinion.
- A bias.
- Used as a disparaging term for an Asian person.
- verb - to deviate from the horizontal or vertical