Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLANT exist?
Definitions of SLANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a biased way of looking at or presenting something
- noun - degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- verb - lie obliquely
- verb - present with a bias
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - heel over
- To give a direction other than perpendicular or horizontal to; make diagonal; cause to slope: She slants her letters from upper right to lower left.
- To have or go in a direction other than perpendicular or horizontal; slope.
- A line, plane, course, or direction that is other than perpendicular or horizontal; a slope.
- A sloping thing or piece of ground.
- A virgule.
- A personal point of view or opinion.
- A bias.
- Used as a disparaging term for an Asian person.
- v - to deviate from the horizontal or vertical
There are 5 letters in SLANT: A L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLANT plus a wildcard: SLANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLANT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLANT
- Einstein Body slant Bent Knee slant
- Desktop slant Board
- OPTP slant Foam slants Stretching slant by OPTP
- slant Inverted Truck Bamboo Globe Longboard
- slant Board ExerciseFitness - Allegro Medical Supplies
- slant - Quadro Picture Frames
- slant Boards Child Therapy Products Fine Motor Therapy
- SSP Inc Stainless Steel slant Rack NSF Wall Mount Shelf 21 inch at ...
- Inclineslant Board
- Tnis Fila slant W slant W - Grafite - Zariff Calados
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.