Scrabble word: PLANTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANTS exist?
Definitions of PLANTS in dictionaries:
- noun - buildings for carrying on industrial labor
- noun - (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
- noun - an actor situated in the audience whose acting is rehearsed but seems spontaneous to the audience
- noun - something planted secretly for discovery by another
- verb - put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground
- verb - fix or set securely or deeply
- verb - set up or lay the groundwork for
- verb - place into a river
- verb - place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive
- verb - put firmly in the mind
- verb - to place in the ground for growing
There are 6 letters in PLANTS: A L N P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLANTS plus a wildcard: PLANTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANTS
Images for PLANTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.