Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPLAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLAT exist?
Definitions of SPLAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a single splash
- noun - a slat of wood in the middle of the back of a straight chair
- verb - give off the sound of a bullet flattening on impact
- verb - split open and flatten for cooking
- verb - flatten on impact
- A slat of wood, as one in the middle of a chair back.
- With a smacking or splashing noise: landed splat on the floor.
- v - to flatten on impact
There are 5 letters in SPLAT: A L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPLAT plus a wildcard: SPLAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLAT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPLAT
- splat Floating Ring Toss - Boon Inc.
- splat Adding visual effects to your plain flat graphics
- paintball splat
- ... as paintball clipart paintball splat paintball splat graphics
- Blue Paint splat Royalty Free Stock Images - Image 13060239
- ... click on splat for their current schedule. splat meets Sept - May
- Its as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
- PAINTBALL VALLADOLID PAINTBALL DESTROYER
- Shop[OPEN] SigsEventsVideos...AND MORE splat sTuFf - Forum - Free ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.