Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STAPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAPLE exist?
Definitions of STAPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant
- noun - a natural fiber (raw cotton, wool, hemp, flax) that can be twisted to form yarn
- noun - material suitable for manufacture or use or finishing
- noun - a short U-shaped wire nail for securing cables
- noun - paper fastener consisting of a short length of U-shaped wire that can fasten papers together
- verb - secure or fasten with a staple or staples
- adj - necessary or important, especially regarding food or commodities
- A principal raw material or commodity grown or produced in a region.
- A major item of trade in steady demand.
- A basic dietary item, such as flour, rice, or corn.
- A basic or principal element or feature.
- The fiber of cotton, wool, or flax, graded as to length and fineness.
- Produced or stocked in large quantities to meet steady demand: Wheat is a staple crop.
- Principal; main: a staple topic of conversation.
- A U-shaped metal loop with pointed ends, driven into a surface to hold a bolt, hook, or hasp or to hold wiring in place.
- A thin piece of wire in the shape of a square bracket that is driven by a device through sheets of paper or similar material and flattened to serve as a fastening.
- verb - to fasten by means of a U-shaped metal loop
There are 6 letters in STAPLE: A E L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAPLE plus a wildcard: STAPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAPLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STAPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.