Scrabble word: PULSATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PULSATE exist?
Definitions of PULSATE in dictionaries:
- verb - expand and contract rhythmically
- verb - move with or as if with a regular alternating motion
- verb - produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves) in the form of short bursts or pulses or cause an apparatus to produce pulses
- To expand and contract rhythmically; beat.
- These verbs mean to exhibit recurrent rhythmical movements of or like those involved in the periodic expansion and contraction of the heart.
- verb - to expand and contract rhythmically
There are 7 letters in PULSATE: A E L P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PULSATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PULSATE plus a wildcard: PULSATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PULSATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PULSATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.