Scrabble word: PULSATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PULSATE exist?
Definitions of PULSATE in dictionaries:
- verb - expand and contract rhythmically
- verb - move with or as if with a regular alternating motion
- verb - produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves) in the form of short bursts or pulses or cause an apparatus to produce pulses
- To expand and contract rhythmically; beat.
- These verbs mean to exhibit recurrent rhythmical movements of or like those involved in the periodic expansion and contraction of the heart.
- verb - to expand and contract rhythmically
There are 7 letters in PULSATE: A E L P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PULSATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PULSATE plus a wildcard: PULSATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PULSATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words