Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PULSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PULSE exist?
Definitions of PULSE in dictionaries:
- noun - (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients)
- noun - the rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart
- noun - the rate at which the heart beats
- noun - edible seeds of various pod-bearing plants (peas or beans or lentils etc.)
- verb - expand and contract rhythmically
- verb - produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves) in the form of short bursts or pulses or cause an apparatus to produce pulses
- verb - drive by or as if by pulsation
- The rhythmical throbbing of arteries produced by the regular contractions of the heart, especially as palpated at the wrist or in the neck.
- A regular or rhythmical beating.
- A single beat or throb.
- A brief, sudden change in a normally constant quantity: a pulse of current; a pulse of radiation.
- Any of a series of intermittent occurrences characterized by a brief, sudden change in a quantity.
- The perceptible emotions or sentiments of a group of people: “a man who had... his finger on the pulse of America” (Thomas P.
- To pulsate; beat: “The nation pulsed with music and proclamation, with rages and moral pretensions” (Lance Morrow).
- To undergo a series of intermittent occurrences characterized by brief, sudden changes in a quantity.
- The edible seeds of certain pod-bearing plants, such as peas and beans.
- A plant yielding these seeds.
- verb - to expand and contract rhythmically
There are 5 letters in PULSE: E L P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PULSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PULSE plus a wildcard: PULSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PULSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PULSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.