Scrabble word: PULSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PULSES exist?
Definitions of PULSES in dictionaries:
- noun - (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients)
- noun - the rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart
- noun - the rate at which the heart beats
- noun - edible seeds of various pod-bearing plants (peas or beans or lentils etc.)
- verb - expand and contract rhythmically
- verb - produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves) in the form of short bursts or pulses or cause an apparatus to produce pulses
- verb - drive by or as if by pulsation
- verb - to expand and contract rhythmically
There are 6 letters in PULSES: E L P S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PULSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PULSES plus a wildcard: PULSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PULSES
Images for PULSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.