Scrabble word: SUPPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPPLE exist?
Definitions of SUPPLE in dictionaries:
- verb - make pliant and flexible
- adj - moving and bending with ease
- adj - (used of e.g. personality traits) readily adaptable
- adj - (used of persons' bodies) capable of moving or bending freely
- Readily bent; pliant.
- Moving and bending with agility; limber.
- Yielding or changing readily; compliant or adaptable.
- adv - easily bent [adj] : PLIANTLY
There are 6 letters in SUPPLE: E L P P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUPPLE plus a wildcard: SUPPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPPLE
Images for SUPPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.