Scrabble word: SUPPLE
Is SUPPLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUPPLE in various dictionaries:
- verb - make pliant and flexible
- adj - moving and bending with ease
- adj - (used of e.g. personality traits) readily adaptable
- adj - (used of persons' bodies) capable of moving or bending freely
- Readily bent; pliant.
- Moving and bending with agility; limber.
- Yielding or changing readily; compliant or adaptable.
- adv - easily bent [adj] : PLIANTLY
There are 6 letters in SUPPLE: E L P P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPPLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUPPLE, to go: SUPPLE?
Rearrange the letters in SUPPLE and see some winning combinations
Images for SUPPLE
Lookup in Wiki for SUPPLE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.