Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUE exist?
Definitions of SLUE in dictionaries:
- verb - turn sharply
- verb - move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- To turn (something) on an axis; rotate: slued the swivel chair around; sluing the boom of a crane.
- To turn sharply; veer: braked and slued the car around.
- To turn about an axis; pivot.
- To turn or slide sideways or off course; skid.
- The act of sluing.
- The position to which something has slued.
- verb - to cause to move sideways
There are 4 letters in SLUE: E L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLUE plus a wildcard: SLUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUE
Images for SLUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.