Scrabble word: SLUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUE exist?
Definitions of SLUE in dictionaries:
- verb - turn sharply
- verb - move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- To turn (something) on an axis; rotate: slued the swivel chair around; sluing the boom of a crane.
- To turn sharply; veer: braked and slued the car around.
- To turn about an axis; pivot.
- To turn or slide sideways or off course; skid.
- The act of sluing.
- The position to which something has slued.
- verb - to cause to move sideways