Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUE exist?
Definitions of SLUE in dictionaries:
- verb - turn sharply
- verb - move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- To turn (something) on an axis; rotate: slued the swivel chair around; sluing the boom of a crane.
- To turn sharply; veer: braked and slued the car around.
- To turn about an axis; pivot.
- To turn or slide sideways or off course; skid.
- The act of sluing.
- The position to which something has slued.
- v - to cause to move sideways
There are 4 letters in SLUE: E L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLUE plus a wildcard: SLUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUE
Images for SLUE
- slue Foot Sue Chibi by artistic-minds on deviantART
- slue Foot Sue - Not Voiced
- slue Foot Sue
- Toby our American Farm Collie crossing a snowy slue.
- slue Foot Sue is a Gingerbraid by LEXLOTHOR on deviantART
- Pinup slue-Foot Sue Flickr - Photo Sharing
- CLICK HERE for details about Culver City Public Theatres
- sluefootsue - higginsenglish
- slue Foot Sue___Altitude Adjustment by BecDeCorbin on deviantART