Scrabble word: LURES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LURES exist?
Definitions of LURES in dictionaries:
- noun - qualities that attract by seeming to promise some kind of reward
- noun - anything that serves as an enticement
- noun - something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
- verb - provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion
- verb - to attract with something desirable
There are 5 letters in LURES: E L R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LURES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LURES plus a wildcard: LURES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LURES
Images for LURES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.