Scrabble word: RESULT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESULT exist?
Definitions of RESULT in dictionaries:
- noun - a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- noun - a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem
- noun - something that results
- noun - the semantic role of the noun phrase whose referent exists only by virtue of the activity denoted by the verb in the clause
- verb - issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.)
- verb - have as a result or residue
- verb - come about or follow as a consequence
- To come about as a consequence.
- To end in a particular way: Their profligate lifestyle resulted in bankruptcy.
- The consequence of a particular action, operation, or course; an outcome.
- The quantity or expression obtained by calculation.
- verb - to occur as a consequence
There are 6 letters in RESULT: E L R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESULT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESULT plus a wildcard: RESULT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESULT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESULT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.