Scrabble word: RESULT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESULT exist?
Definitions of RESULT in dictionaries:
- noun - a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- noun - a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem
- noun - something that results
- noun - the semantic role of the noun phrase whose referent exists only by virtue of the activity denoted by the verb in the clause
- verb - issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.)
- verb - have as a result or residue
- verb - come about or follow as a consequence
- To come about as a consequence.
- To end in a particular way: Their profligate lifestyle resulted in bankruptcy.
- The consequence of a particular action, operation, or course; an outcome.
- The quantity or expression obtained by calculation.
- verb - to occur as a consequence