Is RESULT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESULT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- noun - a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem
- noun - something that results
- noun - the semantic role of the noun phrase whose referent exists only by virtue of the activity denoted by the verb in the clause
- verb - issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.)
- verb - have as a result or residue
- verb - come about or follow as a consequence
- To come about as a consequence.
- To end in a particular way: Their profligate lifestyle resulted in bankruptcy.
- The consequence of a particular action, operation, or course; an outcome.
- The quantity or expression obtained by calculation.
- verb - to occur as a consequence
There are 6 letters in RESULT: E L R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESULT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESULT, to go: RESULT?
Rearrange the letters in RESULT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of RESULT
5 letters out of RESULT
4 letters out of RESULT
3 letters out of RESULT
2 letters out of RESULT
Contextual use of RESULT
What's nearby RESULT
Lookup in Wiki for RESULT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESULT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESULT"