Scrabble word: RUSTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUSTLE exist?
Definitions of RUSTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a light noise, like the noise of silk clothing or leaves blowing in the wind
- verb - make a dry crackling sound
- verb - take illegally
- verb - forage food
- To move with soft fluttering or crackling sounds.
- To move or act energetically or with speed.
- To forage food.
- To steal livestock, especially cattle.
- To cause to rustle.
- To obtain by rustling: rustled up some food in the kitchen.
- To steal (livestock, especially cattle).
- verb - to make a succession of slight, soft sounds