Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUSTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUSTLE exist?
Definitions of RUSTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a light noise, like the noise of silk clothing or leaves blowing in the wind
- verb - make a dry crackling sound
- verb - take illegally
- verb - forage food
- To move with soft fluttering or crackling sounds.
- To move or act energetically or with speed.
- To forage food.
- To steal livestock, especially cattle.
- To cause to rustle.
- To obtain by rustling: rustled up some food in the kitchen.
- To steal (livestock, especially cattle).
- verb - to make a succession of slight, soft sounds
There are 6 letters in RUSTLE: E L R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUSTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUSTLE plus a wildcard: RUSTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUSTLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUSTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.