Scrabble word: BLUSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLUSTER exist?
Definitions of BLUSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - noisy confusion and turbulence
- noun - a swaggering show of courage
- noun - a violent gusty wind
- noun - vain and empty boasting
- verb - blow hard
- verb - show off
- verb - act in an arrogant, overly self-assured, or conceited manner
- To blow in loud, violent gusts, as the wind during a storm.
- To speak in a loudly arrogant or bullying manner.
- To brag or make loud, empty threats.
- A violent, gusty wind.
- Turbulence or noisy confusion.
- Loud, arrogant speech, often full of empty threats.
- verb - to blow violently
There are 7 letters in BLUSTER: B E L R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLUSTER plus a wildcard: BLUSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUSTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLUSTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.