Scrabble word: TUBER
Is TUBER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TUBER in dictionaries:
- noun - a fleshy underground stem or root serving for reproductive and food storage
- noun - type genus of the Tuberaceae: fungi whose fruiting bodies are typically truffles
- A swollen, fleshy, usually underground stem, such as the potato, bearing buds from which new plant shoots arise.
- A rounded projection or swelling; a tubercle.
- noun - a thick underground stem
There are 5 letters in TUBER: B E R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUBER
Click to search all anagrams of TUBER plus a wildcard: TUBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUBER
Images for TUBER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.