Scrabble word: BUTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUTTER exist?
Definitions of BUTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - an edible emulsion of fat globules made by churning milk or cream
- noun - a fighter who strikes the opponent with his head
- verb - spread butter on
- A soft yellowish or whitish emulsion of butterfat, water, air, and sometimes salt, churned from milk or cream and processed for use in cooking and as a food.
- A spread made from fruit, nuts, or other foods: apple butter.
- A vegetable fat having a nearly solid consistency at ordinary temperatures.
- verb - to spread with butter (a milk product)
There are 6 letters in BUTTER: B E R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUTTER plus a wildcard: BUTTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUTTER
Images for BUTTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.