Scrabble word: TRIBUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIBUTE exist?
Definitions of TRIBUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - something given or done as an expression of esteem
- noun - payment by one nation for protection by another
- noun - payment extorted by gangsters on threat of violence
- A gift, payment, declaration, or other acknowledgment of gratitude, respect, or admiration: put up a plaque as a tribute to his generosity.
- Evidence attesting to some praiseworthy quality or characteristic: Her home is a tribute to her good taste.
- A payment in money or other valuables made by one ruler or nation to another in acknowledgment of submission or as the price of protection or security.
- A tax imposed for such payment.
- Any payment exacted for protection.
- A payment or tax given by a feudal vassal to an overlord.
- The obligation to make such a payment.
- noun - something given to show respect, gratitude, or admiration
There are 7 letters in TRIBUTE: B E I R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIBUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIBUTE plus a wildcard: TRIBUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIBUTE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIBUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.