Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BITTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BITTER exist?
Definitions of BITTER in dictionaries:
- noun - English term for a dry sharp-tasting ale with strong flavor of hops (usually on draft)
- noun - the taste experience when quinine or coffee is taken into the mouth
- noun - the property of having a harsh unpleasant taste
- verb - make bitter
- adj - marked by strong resentment or cynicism
- adj - very difficult to accept or bear
- adj - harsh or corrosive in tone
- adj - expressive of severe grief or regret
- adj - proceeding from or exhibiting great hostility or animosity
- adj - causing a sharp and acrid taste experience
- adj - causing a sharply painful or stinging sensation
- adv - extremely and sharply
- Having or being a taste that is sharp, acrid, and unpleasant.
- Causing a sharply unpleasant, painful, or stinging sensation; harsh: enveloped in bitter cold; a bitter wind.
- Difficult or distasteful to accept, admit, or bear: the bitter truth; bitter sorrow.
- Proceeding from or exhibiting strong animosity: a bitter struggle; bitter foes.
- Resulting from or expressive of severe grief, anguish, or disappointment: cried bitter tears.
- In an intense or harsh way; bitterly: a bitter cold night.
- That which is bitter: “all words... /Failing to give the bitter of the sweet” (Tennyson).
- A sharp-tasting beer made with hops.
- adv - having a disagreeable taste [adj -TERER, -TEREST] : BITTERLY
There are 6 letters in BITTER: B E I R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BITTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BITTER plus a wildcard: BITTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BITTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BITTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.