Scrabble word: BITTERS
Is BITTERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BITTERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - alcoholic liquor flavored with bitter herbs and roots
- noun - English term for a dry sharp-tasting ale with strong flavor of hops (usually on draft)
- noun - the taste experience when quinine or coffee is taken into the mouth
- noun - the property of having a harsh unpleasant taste
- verb - make bitter
- adv - having a disagreeable taste [adj -TERER, -TEREST] : BITTERLY
There are 7 letters in BITTERS: B E I R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BITTERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BITTERS, to go: BITTERS?
Rearrange the letters in BITTERS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BITTERS
6 letters out of BITTERS
5 letters out of BITTERS
4 letters out of BITTERS
3 letters out of BITTERS
2 letters out of BITTERS
Images for BITTERS
Lookup in Wiki for BITTERS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.