Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BITTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BITTERS exist?
Definitions of BITTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - alcoholic liquor flavored with bitter herbs and roots
- noun - English term for a dry sharp-tasting ale with strong flavor of hops (usually on draft)
- noun - the taste experience when quinine or coffee is taken into the mouth
- noun - the property of having a harsh unpleasant taste
- verb - make bitter
- adv - having a disagreeable taste [adj -TERER, -TEREST] : BITTERLY
There are 7 letters in BITTERS: B E I R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BITTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BITTERS plus a wildcard: BITTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BITTERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BITTERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.