Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BISTRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BISTRE exist?
Definitions of BISTRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a water-soluble brownish-yellow pigment made by boiling wood soot
- adj - a brown pigment [n -S] : BISTERED
There are 6 letters in BISTRE: B E I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BISTRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BISTRE plus a wildcard: BISTRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BISTRE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BISTRE
- bistre Artists Gouache Paints - 20510708 - bistre Paint bistre Color ...
- Questions forum chauffage problme de bistre quand il pleut
- bistre Colours Acrylic Paints - 047 - bistre Paint bistre Color ...
- bistre Sunflowers Drawing by Diana Ludwig - bistre Sunflowers Fine Art ...
- bistre A9 produit contre le bistre et les goudrons des chemines
- Gia 2007 Pastel on paper The Gholson Family Collection Tampa ...
- moreaux de bistre
- bistre dans le flexible
- bistre 065 Soft Landscape 48 Pastel Paints - N132251 - bistre 065 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.