Is BLISTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLISTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a flaw on a surface resulting when an applied substance does not adhere (as an air bubble in a coat of paint)
- noun - (botany) a swelling on a plant similar to that on the skin
- noun - (pathology) an elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid
- verb - get blistered
- verb - subject to harsh criticism
- verb - cause blisters to form on
- A local swelling of the skin that contains watery fluid and is caused by burning or irritation.
- A similar swelling on a plant.
- A raised bubble, as on a painted or laminated surface.
- A rounded, bulging, usually transparent structure, such as one used for observation on certain aircraft or for display and protection of packaged products.
- To cause a blister to form on.
- To break out in or as if in blisters.
- verb - to cause blisters (skin swellings)
There are 7 letters in BLISTER: B E I L R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLISTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLISTER, to go: BLISTER?
Rearrange the letters in BLISTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BLISTER
6 letters out of BLISTER
5 letters out of BLISTER
4 letters out of BLISTER
3 letters out of BLISTER
2 letters out of BLISTER
Contextual use of BLISTER
What's nearby BLISTER
Lookup in Wiki for BLISTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLISTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLISTER"