Scrabble word: BLISTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLISTER exist?
Definitions of BLISTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a flaw on a surface resulting when an applied substance does not adhere (as an air bubble in a coat of paint)
- noun - (botany) a swelling on a plant similar to that on the skin
- noun - (pathology) an elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid
- verb - get blistered
- verb - subject to harsh criticism
- verb - cause blisters to form on
- A local swelling of the skin that contains watery fluid and is caused by burning or irritation.
- A similar swelling on a plant.
- A raised bubble, as on a painted or laminated surface.
- A rounded, bulging, usually transparent structure, such as one used for observation on certain aircraft or for display and protection of packaged products.
- To cause a blister to form on.
- To break out in or as if in blisters.
- verb - to cause blisters (skin swellings)
There are 7 letters in BLISTER: B E I L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLISTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLISTER plus a wildcard: BLISTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLISTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLISTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.