Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LISTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LISTER exist?
Definitions of LISTER in dictionaries:
- noun - English surgeon who was the first to use antiseptics (1827-1912)
- noun - assessor who makes out the tax lists
- noun - moldboard plow with a double moldboard designed to move dirt to either side of a central furrow
- A plow equipped with a double moldboard that turns up the soil on each side of the furrow, often having an attached drill for seed planting.
- n - a type of plow
There are 6 letters in LISTER: E I L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LISTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LISTER plus a wildcard: LISTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LISTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LISTER
- FilePSM V70 D569 Joseph lister.png - Wikimedia Commons
- lister Diesel Generator 3000 Watt
- Plast lister fra Primo kb billigt hos BygMax.dk
- FileCartwright Hall lister Park.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- lister LT1 picture by Bob-in-about - Photobucket
- ve lister - Patinage-mag - Patinage artistique en premire ligne
- Gran Turismo 4 Cars - Image britishlister-storm-v12-race-car-99
- Tommy Tiny lister
- Tom lister tar en paus frn Emmerdale i slutet av ret
- Bianca and Mr lister
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.