Scrabble word: TIMBERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIMBERS exist?
Definitions of TIMBERS in dictionaries:
- noun - the wood of trees cut and prepared for use as building material
- noun - a beam made of wood
- noun - a post made of wood
- noun - land that is covered with trees and shrubs
- noun - (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound)
- adj - to furnish with timber (wood used as a building material) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TIMBERY
There are 7 letters in TIMBERS: B E I M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMBERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIMBERS plus a wildcard: TIMBERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIMBERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TIMBERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.