Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MITER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MITER exist?
Definitions of MITER in dictionaries:
- noun - joint that forms a corner
- noun - the surface of a beveled end of a piece where a miter joint is made
- noun - a liturgical headdress worn by bishops on formal occasions
- verb - bevel the edges of, to make a miter joint
- verb - confer a miter on (a bishop)
- verb - fit together in a miter joint
- The liturgical headdress and part of the insignia of a Christian bishop.
- A thong for binding the hair, worn by women in ancient Greece.
- The ceremonial headdress worn by ancient Jewish high priests.
- A miter joint.
- The edge of a piece of material that has been beveled preparatory to making a miter joint.
- A miter square.
- To bestow a miter upon.
- To make (two pieces or surfaces) join with a miter joint.
- To meet in a miter joint.
- verb - to raise to the rank of a bishop
There are 5 letters in MITER: E I M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MITER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MITER plus a wildcard: MITER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MITER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MITER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.