Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HERMIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERMIT exist?
Definitions of HERMIT in dictionaries:
- noun - one retired from society for religious reasons
- noun - one who lives in solitude
- A person who has withdrawn from society and lives a solitary existence; a recluse.
- A spiced cookie made with molasses, raisins, and nuts.
- noun - one who lives in solitude and seclusion
There are 6 letters in HERMIT: E H I M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HERMIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HERMIT plus a wildcard: HERMIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HERMIT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HERMIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.